I’m a simple pizza gal. I love pizza!! My favorite topping is pepperoni. I cant do pizza with a bunch of toppings on it. Its just not for me!! But don’t let my vanilla ruin your creativity. You can put whatever your heart desires in these. But today I am going to show you my way of making them with pepperonis.
Make sure to print the recipe and look for the YouTube video below to follow along if you haven’t already!!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!!
- Pizza Dough (store bought or homemade)
- 8 Ounces of Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray the bottom of a 9" X 13" dish with non-stick spray.
- Roll out the pizza dough, you will want anywhere between 18-24 squares of pizza dough that are about 2x2 inches.
- Lay 2 slices of pepperoni on each square.
- Top each with a piece of cheese.
- Then top each one with one more pepperoni.
- Bring together the 4 corners of each square together to seal the pocket.
- Place the pockets seam side down into the dish.
- Brush melted butter on the top of each pocket.
- Sprinkle with the mixed garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Top with some Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy.
If you do make this, don’t forget to share a pic on one of my social media pages and use #randumbcooking. Also if you liked the recipe don’t forget to rate it 5 stars below.
Hope you enjoy!!