So I’m a sucker for the bath and body works soap sale. This is my favorite kind of soap and I rarely use anything else. I have discovered though that over the years, this soap gets more and more expensive. If you wash your hands like I do, then its quite a lot to replace the bottle of soap once a week in each area of the house that has a sink (bathroom and kitchen).
I decided to try and make my own (1. Because it would be cheaper, and 2. i wanted something without harsh chemicals)… So I took to pinterest and found that there was ways to make regular gel soap or foaming soap. I love the foam soap so I tested a few recipes to finally come up with what I love.
Today I want to show you guys how you can make it to. Its super simple and easy and only takes a few ingredients to make which is awesome!! Oh, and did I mention it is chemical free? 🙂
Make sure to print the supplies list and look for the YouTube video below to follow along if you haven’t already!!
Lets get started!!
What you need:
- A foaming hand soap dispenser. (You can wash and reuse one that you already have or you can purchase a new one here)
- 3 Tablespoons Liquid Castile Soap (I like Dr. Bronners baby mild)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vegetable Glycerine
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vitamin E oil
- Distilled Water
- 10 Drops Thieves Essential Oils (or you can use any scent)
What you do:
- Add the castile soap to your soap dispenser
- Add the vegetable glycerine and vitamin E oil to the dispenser
- Add 10 drops of Thieves oil or any oil combo of your choice.
- Slowly fill your container with water. Be sure to leave enough room for the large pump.
- Gently shake to combine all ingredients.
Happy Hand Washing!!
f you want to learn more about essential oils…. Click here!!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!!