Do you love coffee? Do you know someone who loves coffee?
The answer to both (for me) is yes! I just recently started to like (and crave) coffee. Now, I’m not a drink it straight black gal…. I gotta have some sweetness to it. But I do enjoy a white chocolate mocha or a caramel macchiato.
So today we are making a coffee sugar body scrub!! It smells amazing and is good for the skin!!
Make sure to print the supplies list and look for the YouTube video below to follow along if you haven’t already!!
So lets get started!!
What you need:
- 1 Cup ground coffee
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1/4-1/2 Cup coconut oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon vitamin e oil
- 10 drops essential oil (optional)
- Pint size mason Jar (This makes about a cup and a half of scrub)
What you do:
- Combine brown sugar and coffee in a medium bowl, break up clumps.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Store in airtight container.
How to use:
- Wet skin and use a small scoop to apply scrub to skin.
- Gently rub coffee scrub in circles to help remove dry skin.
- Use Caution when using in the shower as it is really slippery.
If you want to learn more about essential oils…. Click here!!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!!