So I had the kids over this week (My little sister and nephew) and we decided to make some homemade slime. This apparently has been a big thing in the kid community so today we teach you how to make it! of course, I had to add my own twist to it and add some essential oils. 🙂
Make sure to print the supplies list and look for the YouTube video below to follow along if you haven’t already!!
Lets get started!!
What you need:
- 2 Teaspoons Borax
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 5 Ounce Bottle of Elmer’s Glue
- Food Coloring
- Glitter (Optional)
- Essential Oils (optional)
What you do:
- In a mixing bowl, add 1 cup of water and borax powder. Stir the ingredients together until well combined. Set aside.
- In another bowl, pour in the entire bottle of glue and add the remaining water. Stir until well combined.
- Add 3-5 drops of food coloring and combine well.
- Add 3-5 drops of your favorite essential oil. (optional)
- Add the glitter mix until combined. (optional)
- Pour the borax mixture into the glue mixture and stir. You should instantly see it start to turn. Let it sit for just a moment so it can soak up the water.
- Store in a mason jar or Ziploc baggie.
If you want to learn more about essential oils… Click here!!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!!